Thursday, March 31, 2011

Second Vingnette

Boston in a wheelchair.
I had broken my leg a week earlier at Camp Keive where I fell. Well my 6th grade class were also going to the Boston Science Museum and I really wanted to go. I had already paid for it so my mom let me go. It was an interesting experiance. I was hard enough getting on the bus with crutches the train was worse. It made me nauseous. I couldn't get up because my teacher didn't want me walking on crutches on the train so I had to have everyone do stuff for me which was horrible. Then the worst part came getting to Museum. The train station wasn't that far from the Museum so we had to walk but when the class decided that they didn't think anyone would be in a wheelchair. It was interesting being pushed in a wheelchair on the sidewalks of Boston. I thought my class mates wouldn't let the fact that i fell and hurt myself but after that day they would never let that go. After getting stuck on the sidewalk by the wheelchair for 20 minutes we made it to the Museum. My group had 3 other people. I don't know how long we spent in the Museum, but it was fun I was pushed into the elevator door and then again into the wall. Then my group wanted me to take the escolator on crutches. I wouldn't recommend that, getting on was hard but getting off was terrible. I got a laugh out of it. So did the entire 6th grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment